Rogue TODO list created - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Rogue TODO list created
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Greg Smith wrote:
> Josh Kupershmidt wrote:
> > FWIW, I'm not religious about psql's formatting; I'd be happy with
> > this information being displayed only for \d+, in whatever form makes
> > folks happy.
> >
> > I unfortunately don't have much time to try a patch myself at the moment :(
> >

> It's a straightforward patch to write with clear value, which we can
> always use more of.  I added it to
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Prioritised_Todo#psql  so people looking
> for an easy patch to chew on one day can find it.

[ Thread moved to hackers.]

What is "Prioritised" Todo?  It looks like a copy of the TODO list that
was created on March 23, 2010, and only you and Simon have modified it:
http://wiki.postgresql.org/index.php?title=Prioritised_Todo&action=history

Of course it is not getting updates that are added to the main TODO
list.  What can this cause except confusion! I am hoping to hear a
reasonable explanation why this was done, and why changes are going
there instead of the main TODO list, which is here:
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Todo

http://enterprisedb.com