Re: PostgreSQL 9.0 articles in magazines? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: PostgreSQL 9.0 articles in magazines?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Le 31/03/2010 19:53, Thom Brown a écrit :
> Hi y'all.
>
> Are there any plans to get articles written for any magazines on PostgreSQL
> 9.0?  I know Guillaume Lelarge wrote one for a French Linux magazine for
> PostgreSQL 8.4, but thought such a landmark release would warrant some
> serious coverage.

I'll continue the work with this French Linux magazine. I'll write two
articles for 9.0, one on the replication features, one on the rest of
9.0 (because I don't want that people think that 9.0 is only about
replication, and because the other features would really benefit having
their own article).

--
Guillaume.
 http://www.postgresqlfr.org