Re: Confusion over Python drivers - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Confusion over Python drivers
Date
Re: Confusion over Python drivers
List pgsql-hackers
> The situation is unfortunate, but you might as well argue that too many
> Linux desktops or Linux distributions confuse new users and hurt
> adoption.  These alternatives all exist for a reason, and it will be
> difficult to get some of them to abandon their work with the aim of
> reducing the overall "confusion".

I'm not as concerned about "confusion" as the fact that *all* of the
various Python drivers suck in different, and crippling, ways.  I don't
care how many drivers we have, as long as we have at least one 1st-class
driver.

--Josh Berkus