Re: feture request - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: feture request
Date
List pgadmin-support
Le 28/01/2010 09:37, Dave Page a écrit :
> On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 10:33 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
> <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
>
>>  * should we have a global history or a history per database? I prefer
>>   the former...
>
> Global.

Great :)

>>  * probably I need to add a Clear button?
>
> Nah - just delete the file.

When should it delete the file? do you mean that we should have a delete
button? in the option dialog?

>>  * should I add options to allow the change the filename?
>
> Didn't you just add such an option for favourites?

Not yet, I had the idea to add this feature with this one (ie one commit
for both features).

> If so, yes.

OK, will do.

> BTW, how does this fit with the favourites - I wonder if it should always
> list them too.

No, I don't think so. There's one thing that makes this a bit harder to
do: you can have folders in the favourites file.

>>  * is there anything else I have to add?
>
> Not that I can think of offhand.

OK.

--