Re: commit fests (was Re: primary key error message) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: commit fests (was Re: primary key error message)
Date
Re: commit fests (was Re: primary key error message)  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Re: commit fests (was Re: primary key error message)  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
List pgsql-hackers

Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> But I don't think that should mean everyone has to drop everything when
> the clock strikes midnight and must now only look at things that the
> magic commitfest page has pre-approved.

Well, we used to have the idea of a feature freeze ... is that going to
apply at the end of the commitfest?

I generally agree that we need to have a bit of wiggle room at this
stage - small and non-controversial items can be allowed to creep in still.

cheers

andrew