Re: unresolved bugs - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: unresolved bugs
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Tom Lane wrote:

> bugzilla doesn't really interface to email well enough to do that.
> I gather that debbugs might work better, but I have no personal
> experience with it.

1. My recollection is that last time we looked the debbugs people
themselves said they didn't think it was suitable for us.
2. IIRC there are at least some facilities (possibly using extra
modules) for bugzilla <-> email integration. I haven't looked at it
lately, however, so I don't know what the state of play is. I think
Stefan got some good stuff working a couple of years ago.

cheers

andrew