Re: PgAdmin Crash - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: PgAdmin Crash
Date
List pgadmin-support
Le 05/01/2010 17:40, Guillaume Lelarge a écrit :
> Le 05/01/2010 04:34, Franz Fritsche a écrit :
>> [...]
>> P.S. Just a comment: I'd propose to disable the toolbar button "Execute the last used plugin." if
>> there are no plugins to execute (for the selected "object" in the Object Viewer). This behaviour
>> would then be consistent with the behaviour of the other toolbar buttons. (The "Execute..." button
>> seems to be a recent addition, right? After all I couldn't find it in the Help documentation for
>> pgAdmin III.)
>>

> Will look at this too.

The "Execute the last used plugin." is a special button because it
brings a submenu. I'm not sure we really need to have the same behaviour
on it. All submenus are grayed when they need to be, so you can't crash
it AFAICT.

--
Guillaume.http://www.postgresqlfr.orghttp://dalibo.com