Re: enhancement request: Query history - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: enhancement request: Query history
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

Le 16/12/2009 14:59, Little, Douglas a écrit :
> [...]
> The tool we're coming from supports a jet based mdb query history.   Each submitted query and response/runtime is
recordedin the mdb.

> If I have multiple exe's open, the all record to the same local mdb file.   It's a very valuable function.
>
> Would be very nice to have something similar in PGA3.  especially when I'm getting 1-2 crashes daily.  Currently I
loosemy work.

> Is there a temp file somewhere that has the current query in it?

Not right now, but this is something we would like to work on. We
already have a ticket for this: http://code.pgadmin.org/trac/ticket/93

--
Guillaume.http://www.postgresqlfr.orghttp://dalibo.com