Re: Request to PostgreSQL core - Mailing list pgsql-cluster-hackers

From Greg Smith
Subject Re: Request to PostgreSQL core
Date
List pgsql-cluster-hackers
Koichi Suzuki wrote:
> Added a link to the page from the meeting page,
> Clustering -> PGCon2009JapanClusterDeveloperMeeting -> ClusterFeatures

There already was one, so now there's two, which is fine--you put it in
a better place anyway.

The main "Clustering" page seems like it has more of a user-level feel
to it, something we could point non-developers who want to know more
about clustering to. I didn't link the ClusterFeatures page to appearing
directly on it when I was adding cross-links to a lot of those pages
because it's really not aimed at those people at all. I didn't want
users to get confused if they landed on that quite complicated page
thinking it was something they had to read. Linking from the developer
meeting seemed sufficient.

greg@2ndQuadrant.com  www.2ndQuadrant.com