Re: EXPLAIN BUFFERS - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Greg Smith
Subject Re: EXPLAIN BUFFERS
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Robert Haas wrote:
> I could live with the equals signs, but the use of parentheses seems
> weird and inconsistent with normal english usage (which permits
> parentheses as a means of making parenthetical comments).
But it is consistent with people seeing:

Seq Scan on foo (cost=0.00..155.00 rows=10000 width=4)

Which seems to be what was being emulated here.  I though that was
pretty reasonable given this is a related feature.

greg@2ndQuadrant.com  www.2ndQuadrant.com