Re: PostgreSQL moderation report: 2009-12-3 - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: PostgreSQL moderation report: 2009-12-3
Date
List pgsql-www
> I'm getting somewhat tired of asking this. Who is moderating at the
> moment? Should I assume that everyone has quit?

I'm not caught up from the holiday and japan yet on my business stuff.
I'd kind of assumed that our European moderators, for whom last week was
not a holiday, were taking care of things.

Of course, if we had some tracking of who approved/rejected what, we
could see who was actually doing moderation work.  Although that work is
probably better put into a new www.  I think as long as the moderation
system is extremely hackish and hard to use, people will have to live
with falling behind; I'm not about to approve stuff when I don't have
time to check it and make sure it's right and meets our policies.

--Josh Berkus