Re: CommitFest 2009-11: Two weeks (and a little) update - Mailing list pgsql-rrreviewers

From Greg Smith
Subject Re: CommitFest 2009-11: Two weeks (and a little) update
Date
List pgsql-rrreviewers
Jaime Casanova wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 4:13 PM, Bernd Helmle <bernd@oopsware.de> wrote:
>
>> Hmm i'm running OS X...i already proposed Greg to take my hands on the
>> Largeobject Access Control Patch, but now it seems better to look at those
>> DTrace things. I originally hesitated to review those since i'm not very
>> familiar with DTrace, but if it helps (and i can improve my skills here),
>> i'm fine with it and you can review the Largeobject patches?
>>

> that's fine with me...

CommitFest page updated as such.  Bernd, I'd suggest starting with the
"SLRU and executor probes" patch, as that one is a lot less
controversial than the other.  Jaime, I just got a note from Abhijit
suggesting he is still working on the review of the Largeobject patch;
it's complicated enough that having two people look at it isn't a bad
idea though if you want to (or already have started) dig into anyway.

greg@2ndQuadrant.com  www.2ndQuadrant.com