Re: new elephant color - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From damien clochard
Subject Re: new elephant color
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Dave Page a écrit :
> On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 4:18 PM, damien clochard <damien@dalibo.info> wrote:
>> Christophe Pettus a écrit :
>> Creating a new, non-mammal logo would re-unify the PostgreSQL branding
>> and get rid of further cultural interferences...
>
> Just to be clear, before this gets out of hand:
>
> This thread was started as a joke following a comment on the -www
> list. There is no intention to change either the logo image, or its
> colour at this time.

i'm reading psql-www too, so i was aware it was an ambush... but
honestly i cannot resist a good ol' fashioned flame war when i see one,
especially if it's about Our Beloved Logo.

Anyway i'm turning in my guns. For now. Be sure i'll be back, sooner or
later, ready to chop that elephant head off.

Sorry for the noise :)

--
damien