Re: CommitFest 2009-09, two weeks on - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Boszormenyi Zoltan
Subject Re: CommitFest 2009-09, two weeks on
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Alvaro Herrera írta:
> Boszormenyi Zoltan escribió:
>

>> I have split up (and cleaned up a little) the dynamic
>> cursorname patch into smaller logical, easier-to-review
>> pieces. Descriptions below.
>>
>> 1) 1a-unified-optfromin-fetch-ctxdiff.patch
>>
>> ecpg supports optional FROM/IN in FETCH and
>> MOVE statements (mainly because it's required by
>> Informix-compatibility). Unify core and ecpg grammar
>> as per Tom Lane's suggestion.
>>

> I have applied this patch after some tinkering.  I mainly added support
> for "fetch_args: FORWARD opt_from_in name" and "BACKWARD opt_from_in
> name" in ecpg.addons which apparently you forgot.

Thanks. Your fix is correct if this patch is considered
standalone. This means I have to re-post the later
patches to fix the reject this fix causes in them.

Best regards,
Zoltán Böszörményi

--
Bible has answers for everything. Proof:
"But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more

Zoltán Böszörményi
Cybertec Schönig & Schönig GmbH
http://www.postgresql.at/