Re: PostgreSQL 8.3.8 on AIX5.3 : compilation failed - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alexandra Roy
Subject Re: PostgreSQL 8.3.8 on AIX5.3 : compilation failed
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Tom, Laurenz and all,

Adding #include "postgres.h" in src/bin/psql/psqlscan.c fixes the problem !
I tested the fix with PostgreSQL 8.3.8 and I would check the 8.3.9 as
soon as possible.

Thank you so much for your help and your rapidity to solve this question
/ problem !!!

Have a nice day.
Regards,
Alexandra

--
Alexandra ROY
Database Competence Center

Bull, Architect of an Open World TM
Phone: 04 76 29 77 01
http://www.bull.com

This e-mail contains material that is confidential for the sole use of
the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others
or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all
copies.