Re: I need information about PG-Day - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: I need information about PG-Day
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
> The main goal of preparing an event like this is to strength the postgresql
> community in Dominican Republic, to indetify entities interesting in
> PostgreSQL Solutions, at the same time actually I'm writing a book in
> Spanish oriented to DBA works, I hope to have it ready on may 2010, I'm the
> CIO of a little company called Cube Plus Linux,

Yeah, I see your listing ... will approve as soon as I check the links.

> you can visit us at
> www.cubepluslinux.com , Is there a way in becoming a Postgresql
> Certification Center for the Caribbean?,

We don't *have* certifications for postgresql.org, as far as I know.
You can talk to EnterpriseDB and Open Technology Group; I believe that
they both do certifications.

--Josh