Re: Why are there pg_dump errors in my Apache httpd error_log ? (Postgres 8.3.7 on CentOS 5) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From John R Pierce
Subject Re: Why are there pg_dump errors in my Apache httpd error_log ? (Postgres 8.3.7 on CentOS 5)
Date
List pgsql-general
Aleksey Tsalolikhin wrote:
> Hi.  I just found pg_dump errors in my Apache httpd log and am really
> confused.   Has anybody seen this before?

are you running some some of CMS or whatever that uses Postgres?  Does
it have a backup feature?   or phppgadmin, perhaps?

> My syslog.conf does not mention the httpd error_log.

apache creates that file itself, per its ErrorLog primitive...