Looking for interest in an Irish PUG - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Raymond O'Donnell
Subject Looking for interest in an Irish PUG
Date
Re: Looking for interest in an Irish PUG
List pgsql-general
Hello all, and apologies for the cross-posting.

I'm looking to see if there is any interest in starting an Irish
PostgreSQL user group.

A couple of people have been in touch privately from time to time,
expressing interest in such a group, so I'm like to see if there are
enough people interested to make it viable.

Please contact me off-list if you'd like to be involved.

Many thanks,

Ray O'Donnell.

rod@iol.ie