Re: Professional services (dead/odd link) - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Professional services (dead/odd link)
Date
Re: Professional services (dead/odd link)  (Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net>)
List pgsql-www
Magnus,

> Any particular reason we link to them in the first place? There are lots
> of 3rd party sites - and we normally avoid giving preference to one,
> don't we?

Legacy.  OSXP was the first online job site to have a "PostgreSQL"
category, and at one time was working with us on syndicated listings at
postgresql.org (something we never completed).  Today, there isn't a
good reason; we'd be better to list as many job sites we know as have a
"PostgreSQL" category.

--Josh Berkus