Re: Gothic moth fails on Tsearch2 contrib module check (PG8.2) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Teodor Sigaev
Subject Re: Gothic moth fails on Tsearch2 contrib module check (PG8.2)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> ff-bg is doubled in the output and space is missing. It smells like
> compiler bug. I will look closer on it next week, but can somebody point
> me place in the code where I shall start?

Play around HLIDSKIP macros. Parser returns hyphen word with several lexemes, in
example above: 'ff-bg', 'ff', '-', 'bg'. Headline generator knows about that and
it should ignore full hyphen word and show it part by part. It seems to me,
somehow it doesn't ignore full hyphen word - and HLIDSKIP defines types of
lexemes which should be skipped.

  WWW: http://www.sigaev.ru/