Re: community decision-making & 8.5 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kevin Grittner
Subject Re: community decision-making & 8.5
Date
List pgsql-hackers
"Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> /me pokes Robert Haas and Kevin Grittner
I'm honored to be suggested for such a role.  I'm happy to do what I
can, but am reluctant to put myself too squarely in any critical path,
as I have responsibility for dealing with some family health issues
which make unpredictable demands on my free time and energy.  If
things can be arranged so that what I *can* do contributes, but my
absence at times does no harm, I'm happy to help.
Robert Haas is obviously an outstanding suggestion.
-Kevin