Re: community decision-making & 8.5 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Selena Deckelmann
Subject Re: community decision-making & 8.5
Date
Re: community decision-making & 8.5
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 9:00 AM, Robert Haas<robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yeah, I'm game, though I'm hoping not to become the guy who spends all
> his time doing release planning, because I like writing code, too.
> Hopefully Selena won't mind my mentioning that she sent me a private
> email expressing some interest in this area, too.

Not at all!  My schedule is largely open this fall and winter, and I
have a patch or two that I aught to finish soonish as well.

-selena

--
http://chesnok.com/daily - me
http://endpoint.com - work