Re: Feedback about Drupal SQL debugging - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Feedback about Drupal SQL debugging
Date
Re: Feedback about Drupal SQL debugging  (Jean-Michel Pouré <jm@poure.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Jean-Michel,

Thank you for doing this!

I've registered for the Drupal site so that I can fix and/or expand some
of your items.

People who know Drupal better than me should add to them.

If you want to discuss Drupal & PostgreSQL again, please post on the
pgsql-advocacy list or the pgsql-php mailing lists.  pgsql-hackers isn't
the best place to get people to help you.

BTW, why don't we have a multi-argument version of CONCAT()?  In 8.4, it
would be possible ... I should add it to mysqlcompat library.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.