pg_autovacuum exceptions question - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Chris Bowlby
Subject pg_autovacuum exceptions question
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Guys,

In relation to pg_autovacuum, I have a quick question, that I can't seem
to find an answer to anywhere. I use a temporary database that only
exists when certain scripts are running, and is dropped when the scripts
are complete. In that process, I have seen pg_autovacuum periodically
examine that database, it really is not necessary for it to do so.

I was wondering if there was a way to prevent pg_autovacuum from doing
that via an exception list? Such that I can insert the name of this
database into a system catalog, or even a string entry in the
postgresql.conf file and not have that database examined?