Re: Duplicate Events (and other stuff).. - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Duplicate Events (and other stuff)..
Date
List pgsql-www
> FYI, my view is that we should include any training events in which
> PostgreSQL is a part of the technology stack and will be used directly
> in some way. It helps show the visitors to our site the diverse range
> of activities and applications in use around the project. If you see
> what I mean :-)

Oh.  I just bounced a Postgres Plus Advanced Server training submission
from the website based on the policy.  Should I not have done so?

What's our stance on training/events/news for forked versions?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.