Re: Split-up ECPG patches - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Boszormenyi Zoltan
Subject Re: Split-up ECPG patches
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Michael Meskes írta:
> On Fri, Aug 07, 2009 at 12:08:00PM -0400, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>
>> I think we're normally OK with mentioning the authors, i.e. "Author:
>>

> Yes, it's OK, but I think we normally only acknowledge the author in our commit
> messages, don't we?
>

>> such and such", but the (C) line should attribute copyright to UCB/PGDG.
>> Michael is free to dictate something else for ECPG of course ...
>>

> No special rule for ecpg, I absolutely agree.
>
> Michael

OK, I can resend if you want. Or feel free
to delete the (C) lines from the sqlda.c file.

Best regards,
Zoltán Böszörményi

--
Bible has answers for everything. Proof:
"But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more

Zoltán Böszörményi
Cybertec Schönig & Schönig GmbH
http://www.postgresql.at/