Re: Split-up ECPG patches - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Meskes
Subject Re: Split-up ECPG patches
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Aug 07, 2009 at 12:08:00PM -0400, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> I think we're normally OK with mentioning the authors, i.e. "Author:

Yes, it's OK, but I think we normally only acknowledge the author in our commit
messages, don't we?

> such and such", but the (C) line should attribute copyright to UCB/PGDG.
> Michael is free to dictate something else for ECPG of course ...

No special rule for ecpg, I absolutely agree.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
ICQ: 179140304, AIM/Yahoo/Skype: michaelmeskes, Jabber: meskes@jabber.org