Re: Do we want 8.4 shirts at the booth? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Do we want 8.4 shirts at the booth?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Selena,

> I just had a look at the shirt offerings for women, and there is a
> v-necked version that looks  nice, and there's a petite shirt and
> another tshirt in 'navy blue'.  All have 'navy blue' actually.. and
> there's a men's shirt in 'navy blue'.  I can't tell on my screen
> whether they're actually the same color, but they look close enough.

Ah, ok.  The original design was a light grey shirt with blue graphics;
I'll have to change it around.  I can't justify metallic because it's
too costly (we'd be talking $35 each for shirts).

Let's see if I can actually get this done today.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.