Re: Brochure final layout - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Santiago Zarate
Subject Re: Brochure final layout
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

-------- Mensaje original --------
Asunto:     Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Brochure final layout
Fecha:     Sat, 11 Jul 2009 04:57:23 +1000
De:     Rob Napier <rob@doitonce.net.au>
Para:     <santiago@zarate.net.ve>

Thanks for that Santiago.

I'll give you a day or two to get it checked out. When you tell me it is
definitely clear to go, I should be able to set it up quickly. Hopefully
the fonts will be less of a problem that with Russian.

But I may need fonts from you if mine don't work.

If anyone has InDesign with Russian please let me know. :)

Thanks

Rob