Re: EDB taking over? Another heart attack. - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: EDB taking over? Another heart attack.
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Until now, I had been using the installer for Windows installations, and
never had a look at the pure zips (while I always compiled from source
on *ix systems) Now, I decided to check into the zip package since the
1-C-I doesn't really meet my requirements, and found that even the zip
link on http://www.postgresql.org/download/windows redirects to
EnterpriseDB's download pages! That's  ... bold.

Digging further:
http://www.enterprisedb.com/products/download.do

Apparently EDB already HAS taken over the project, but some of us
haven't noticed so far.

Regards,
Andreas