Re: User Survey poorly designed - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Santiago Zarate
Subject Re: User Survey poorly designed
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Excuse me... but, can you provide then a good community survey, or join
those who want to create a good (and i mean really good) one? there have
been threads with this topic (about a community survey)...

I'm speaking by myself... but coming with a problem... and not trying to
solve it... its just adding more gas to the fire...