Re: Link locations for beta? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Link locations for beta?
Date
List pgsql-www
Tom Lane wrote:

>> I'd much rather see us use the first.
>
> I agree.  Can we temporarily set up a cron job to copy the devel docs
> tree over to docs/8.4 once a day or so?  A manual copy right now would
> be second best, but we'll be working on the docs throughout beta and
> it'd be nice if the advertised URL stayed up to date.

I've set up such a temporary job.

FYI 2 web team: it's run out of my personal crontab on wwwmaster -
because that's where I had the load scripts set up. So if something goes
boom, just disable it there. There is nothing else in my crontab, so it
should be Painfully Obvious which one it is :)

//Magnus