Re: FreshMeat and SourceForge listings out of date again - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: FreshMeat and SourceForge listings out of date again
Date
Re: FreshMeat and SourceForge listings out of date again  (Jonathan Fuerth <fuerth@sqlpower.ca>)
List pgsql-advocacy
On 4/3/09 9:07 AM, Jonathan Fuerth wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Last July, I made a little utility to help remind people when the
> various 3rd-party sites with information about PostgreSQL have
> out-of-date information. This utility itself is working fine, but I'm
> the only one being notified! As a result, two of the three monitored
> sites have been out of date for some time now.

Ah.  Yeah, you need it to notify me and Robert Treat, since we're the
ones with the ability to update stuff.

--Josh