current transaction in productive database

From: ml@bortal.de
Subject: current transaction in productive database
Date: ,
Re: current transaction in productive database  (Greg Smith)
Re: current transaction in productive database  (Euler Taveira de Oliveira)
List: pgsql-performance

Tree view

current transaction in productive database  ("", )
 Re: current transaction in productive database  (Jeff, )
 Re: current transaction in productive database  (Greg Smith, )
 Re: current transaction in productive database  (Euler Taveira de Oliveira, )

Hello List,

is there a way to find out, how many transactions my currenc productive
database is doing?

I know know how much i an offer with my new database and hardware, but i
would also like to know what i actually _need_ on my current productive
system.

Is there a way to find this out?

Cheers,
Mario