Re: 8.4 features presentation - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Boszormenyi Zoltan
Subject Re: 8.4 features presentation
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian írta:
> I have written a presentation about the major 8.4 features known so far:
>
>     http://momjian.us/main/writings/pgsql/features.pdf
>
> Comments?  Suggestions?  Please email me offlist and I will update the
> PDF.

The title "Save termination of individual sessions" should be "Safe
termination ..."

Best regards,
Zoltán Böszörményi

--
Bible has answers for everything. Proof:
"But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more

Zoltán Böszörményi
Cybertec Schönig & Schönig GmbH
http://www.postgresql.at/