Re: BUG #4663: I am unable to download the manuals from site - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Craig Ringer
Subject Re: BUG #4663: I am unable to download the manuals from site
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Dattathreya wrote:

> Bug reference:      4663
> Logged by:          Dattathreya
> Email address:      dattu.bonakurthi@gmail.com
> PostgreSQL version: 8.2
> Operating system:   Windows Xp
> Details:
>
> when ever i am trying to download the pdf file it is giving an error, as the
> file is corrupted.

Perhaps you might provide the readers of your report with a little
information, since most people here aren't actually psychic. Consider
mentioning:

- What the URL of the PDF file you are attempting to download is
- WHAT THE FULL, EXACT TEXT OF THE ERROR MESSAGE YOU GET IS
- What PDF reader you have installed
- Whether that has a browser plugin active or not
- Whether you're trying to download the PDF (right click -> save as)
   or read it embedded in the browser

--
Craig Ringer