Re: Can we please NOT approve "sale" announcements as news? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Can we please NOT approve "sale" announcements as news?
Date
List pgsql-www
Stefan Kaltenbrunner wrote:
> Josh Berkus wrote:
>> Can you search on a couple other "sale" notices, and announcments of
>> betas and 0.1 updates of commercial software and see who approved them?
>
> nope - we only have logs for a week on that particular stuff.

That thing used to send emails out when someone approved something. I'm
pretty sure it must've been me who broke that (unless they're all eaten
by a spamfilter or something these days). If somebody has the time to
look that over, that'd be much appreciated. I don't know when I'll have
the time myself.

//Magnus