Re: 8.4 release planning - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ron Mayer
Subject Re: 8.4 release planning
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Gregory Stark wrote:

> I think a lot of people weren't aware there was anybody testing this patch
> other than Simon and Heikki -- I wasn't until just today. I wonder how many
> more people are trying it out?

I've been running the patch (I think since Jan 5) on a couple dev instances
that were used primarily to test if our software worked with what we expected
to turn into 8.4.   I can't say I've really been testing the patch specifically,
but rather testing my workplace's software against a version with this patch,
and hadn't noticed any problems.