Re: autovacuum daemon - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Raymond O'Donnell
Subject Re: autovacuum daemon
Date
List pgsql-general
On 22/01/2009 07:15, Abdul Rahman wrote:

> Your solution of using ps command is for Linux but I am using WinXp.
> That is why it confused me.

No problem! :-) It occurred to me after I sent the email that you might
not be on Linux....

It's a good idea, when posting questions, to include as much background
detail as you can - platform, PG version, etc etc - it helps you get an
answer to your specific problem more quickly, as it saves back-and-forth
questions about this stuff.

Ray.

rod@iol.ie