Re: pgsql-server/doc TODO - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: pgsql-server/doc TODO
Date
List pgsql-committers
> Marc G. Fournier wrote:
>> We should still be moving both, regardless of licensing ...

> What got me confused is that Tom told the dbmirror maintainer that we
> would move it _unless_ he had the license changed.

I said that my vote would be to keep it in, if the license were BSD.
Marc's opinion is different, evidently.  Any other votes out there?

As for rserv, my impression was that contrib/rserv is actively broken
with 7.3, because it hasn't been updated for schemas.  (Can anyone
confirm or deny that?)  If it doesn't work with 7.3 then that would
be a powerful reason to pull it out, IMHO.

            regards, tom lane