Re: pgsql-server/doc TODO - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: pgsql-server/doc TODO
Date
List pgsql-committers
Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> On Wed, 6 Nov 2002, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>
> > Tom Lane wrote:
> > >
> > > Isn't rserv still on the hit list?
> >
> > I am not sure anymore.  Why would we move rserv and not dbmirror?
>
> We should still be moving both, regardless of licensing ...

What got me confused is that Tom told the dbmirror maintainer that we
would move it _unless_ he had the license changed.  Now that it is
changed, what do we do?  In fact, the author said he didn't want to
change the lincense if it was going to be moved to gborg anyway.