Re: Need idea for a web framework for NLS site - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Need idea for a web framework for NLS site
Date
List pgsql-www
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-12-30 at 18:20 +0100, Magnus Hagander wrote:
>> Joshua D. Drake wrote:

>>> Drupal.
>> I think that mail fail point nr 1 above :-P
>
> Drupal is in ports. It is already used within the standard network
> (pugs), is themeable, and for what Peter wants is a frankly perfect
> choice.

I will reserve judgement until Peter actually comes back and answers my
questions I had earlier. But my initial impression is that Drupal would
be both a *huge* overkill (AFAICS we are talking a grand total of two
pages right now?) and a very limiting factor in how things are done. But
it could be that I've not understood the requirements.

> And if nothing else, there is *nothing* else that I can think of that
> meats the low tech standard and can be managed by more than one person.

You have got to be kidding me :-)

I think we are seeing this at completely differnet levels. Let's wait
for Peter to straighten out the requirements.

//Magnus