Re: Need idea for a web framework for NLS site - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Need idea for a web framework for NLS site
Date
Re: Need idea for a web framework for NLS site  (Tino Wildenhain <tino@wildenhain.de>)
Re: Need idea for a web framework for NLS site  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
List pgsql-www
On Tue, 2008-12-30 at 18:20 +0100, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> > On Tue, 2008-12-30 at 15:50 +0200, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> >
> >> * Low-tech, standard tools available through FreeBSD ports collection,
> >> or whatever the sysadmins want to deal with.
> >>
> >> * PostgreSQL-themable.
> >>
> >> * Preferrably understandable and maintainable by more than one person.
> >>
> >> Recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
> >
> > Drupal.
>
> I think that mail fail point nr 1 above :-P

Drupal is in ports. It is already used within the standard network
(pugs), is themeable, and for what Peter wants is a frankly perfect
choice.

And if nothing else, there is *nothing* else that I can think of that
meats the low tech standard and can be managed by more than one person.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL  Consulting, Development, Support, Training  503-667-4564 - http://www.commandprompt.com/  The PostgreSQL