- Mailing list pgsql-general

From sweta@opspl.com
Subject
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello ,

     I know this is not the right place to post following query... but any
help offered will help me a lot :)

     Can anyone tell me how to stop slony.... (its a postgres replication
system )

     I tried slon_kill but it says

bash-3.2$ /usr/bin/slon_kill
slon_kill.pl...   Killing all slon and slon_watchdog instances for the
cluster replication
1.  Kill slon watchdogs
No watchdogs found

2. Kill slon processes
No slon processes found

I have started the replication daemons on master & slave by using
following command

On master run
/usr/local/pgsql/bin/slon $CLUSTERNAME "dbname=$MASTERDBNAME
user=$MASTERDBA host=$MASTERHOST port=$MASTERPORT" > slon.log &

On slave run
/usr/local/pgsql/bin/slon $CLUSTERNAME "dbname=$SLAVEDBNAME user=$SLAVEDBA
host=$SLAVEHOST port=$SLAVEPORT" > slon.log &

Now I dont know how to stop it ... :(

Regards ,
Sweta.