Solaris Install again... - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Sonia Sanchez Diaz
Subject Solaris Install again...
Date
List pgsql-general
Thank's to Tom for the answer, I exported the LD_LIBRARY_PATH, but I got the
next error....

IpcSemaphoreCreate: semget(key=1, num=17, 03600) failed: No space left on
device

This error does *not* mean that you have run out of disk space.

It occurs either because system limit for the maximum number of
semaphore sets (SEMMNI), or the system wide maximum number of
semaphores (SEMMNS), would be exceeded.  You need to raise the
respective kernel parameter.  Look into the PostgreSQL documentation
for details.

initdb failed.
Removing temp file /tmp/initdb.23829.