Re: Quiet "CONTEXT"? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Mike Toews
Subject Re: Quiet "CONTEXT"?
Date
Re: Quiet "CONTEXT"?  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
List pgsql-general
Tom Lane wrote:
> In psql, "\set VERBOSITY terse" might approximate what you want.

This works perfectly in psql (exactly what I wanted). However, I'm most
comfortable using PgAdminIII, and I've tried adding "SET VERBOSITY TO
terse;" to either the first command or within the PL/pgSQL function and
get the same error:

    unrecognized configuration parameter "verbosity"

Is the feature described above unique only to psql? or how can I modify
either the function or PgAdminIII session to achieve the same behaviour?

Thanks again!

-Mike