Re: Drupal and PostgreSQL - performance issues? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From admin
Subject Re: Drupal and PostgreSQL - performance issues?
Date
Re: Drupal and PostgreSQL - performance issues?  (ries van Twisk <pg@rvt.dds.nl>)
Re: Drupal and PostgreSQL - performance issues?  (John DeSoi <desoi@pgedit.com>)
Re: Drupal and PostgreSQL - performance issues?  (Erik Jones <ejones@engineyard.com>)
List pgsql-general
I am also evaluating Drupal + PostgreSQL at the moment. We are building
a local government website/intranet that doesn't need to be lightning
fast or handle millions of hits a day, but it does need to be rock solid
and potentially needs to manage complex business processes. So
PostgreSQL seems a good choice.

However, PostgreSQL support in the PHP CMS world seems lacking. Joomla
is basically a MySQL-only shop. Drupal is *maybe* suitable, but who
really knows where it will end up?

Can anyone recommend an alternative CMS with the features and
flexibility of Drupal that supports PostgreSQL 100%? What about the
Python world, what is Plone like with PostgreSQL support?

I don't really want to kick off another round of Python vs PHP, just
looking for a CMS that is a good match for PostgreSQL.

Mick