Re: Standalone Windows Installation - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jörn Heid
Subject Re: Standalone Windows Installation
Date
List pgsql-general
Okay, that's a misunderstanding.
I don't want to build it from the sources. I want to take the official
pre-built "postgres without installer" package and put it on a Windows
machine to make it work. That doesn't work (while it should IMHO)
because of the dependencies. So I just want to add some
manifest/folders/dlls to make it work with the standard binaries. I hope
it would be possible as I don't want to rebuild all on each postgres update.

Jörn

--
Dipl.-Inform. Med. Jörn Heid

Zentrum für virtuelle Patienten / Centre for Virtual Patients
Universitätsklinikum Heidelberg
Hygiene-Institut
Im Neuenheimer Feld 324
69120 Heidelberg