Re: names of show's clarified - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Melanie
Subject Re: names of show's clarified
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
For clarification, I believe Chandler is referring to Eagle Rock 2008 or

http://www.usg.edu/oiit/re/re08/generalinfo/

Andrew Dunstan and myself are currently planning on manning a booth at the Ohio Linuxfest.  Speaking of which - Josh
Berkus,you were mailing us a bunch of stuff for it, is that on the way?

We have 150 t-shirts coming to us for the booth, were you selling those at the booth?  Or, giving those for a donation
tothe PostgreSQL?
We're also planning on gathering email addy's to sign up for them, for those of you who have worked other booths, did
youjust do this on a notebook or did you have a particular format that was followed?

I'm a bit anal retentive about crossing my t's and dotting my i's, I appreciate everyones patience.  Once I've been
involvedin something like this, it's unlikely I'll ever ask again :-)

have a great day..