Re: Postgres in a solaris zone - patch 125077-02 needed - Mailing list pgsql-general

From James Gates
Subject Re: Postgres in a solaris zone - patch 125077-02 needed
Date
List pgsql-general
Then there would seem to be another problem with the checkinstall script
and non-global zones (although this was tested).

I'll look into it, but I need to reproduce it. Can you tell me exactly
what you've done so far (commands that you used to create the non-global
zone, commands you're using to install the PostgreSQL packages, where
you got the packages, etc).

If you're calling the pkgadd command directly, can you please run it
again and add the "-v" argument (this will trace the checkinstall script).

--
Jim Gates                    Sun Microsystems
Nashua, NH, USA          http://sun.com/postgresql